RAWLE & HENDERSON is prepared to offer support and representation for all facets of employment related matters. We can review your existing Employee Manual and provide you with advice on whether and in what way it can be improved. We provide counseling to human resources personnel in dealing with new and existing employment problems and questions. And we can help with compliance with state and federal regulations.
Our attorneys have made appearances before state and federal administrative agencies and have engaged in the administrative fact finding process. If required by the particular case, our attorneys are prepared to proceed into state or federal court to protect your interests and represent your position. We can provide negotiation, counseling and support in collective bargaining relationships.
Our attorneys have tried cases involving race, age and gender discrimination, as well as sexual harassment. We have also defended our clients from claims based on violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Due to the nature of their respective businesses and practices, we refrain from providing a written list of representative clients in this practice area. If needed, however, we can provide the names of representative clients represented by our attorneys in the labor and employment area.
- Sexual Harassment/ Hostile Work Environments
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Race Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Wrongful Discharge
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Anti-Competition Agreements
- New Jersey Wage and Hour Disputes
- Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Litigation
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Unemployment Compensation
- OSHA/ Surface Transportation Act
- Drafting and Interpretation of Employee Manuals and Policies
- Coordination of Leave Policies under the ADA, FMLA and Workers' Compensation
- Title VII Claims