RAWLE & HENDERSON’s Commercial Litigation Group specializes in representing businesses in a wide variety of disputes. We pride ourselves in providing top-notch legal services to businesses of all types, sizes, and forms, ranging from large public companies to private corporations and sole proprietorships. Our clients value our ability to provide skilled, creative, and cost-efficient representations in both routine and complex business litigation. Our attorneys also have experience resolving commercial disputes through alternative dispute resolution, including both mediations and arbitrations.
Our business clients hire our firm because they know that we can be counted on to be responsive and effective advocates who are able to meet the often difficult challenges of commercial litigation. At the same time, our clients recognize that we are problem-solvers who provide sound guidance and advocacy both before, during and after all stages of litigation.
Our commercial litigators realize that each case is unique and that representations must be customized to each client. At times, we are called upon to prosecute or defend contentious, high-stakes commercial litigation. On other occasions, we handle representations where a more cooperative approach is preferable.
Our Practice Group has extensive experience with the following types of commercial litigation:
* Breach of Contract Actions
* Breach of Fiduciary Obligations
* Civil RICO
* Class Action Litigation
* Commercial Mortgage Foreclosure Actions
* Complex Commercial Collection Matters
* Construction Contract Disputes
* Corporate Opportunity Suits
* Copyright and Trademark Suits
* Claims of Unfair Trade Practices
* Employee Compensation
* Employment and Non-Compete Litigation
* Enforcement of Asset Purchase Transactions
* Government Contract Disputes
* Intellectual Property Litigation
* Interference with Prospective and
* Interpleader Actions
* Licensing Agreement Actions
* Management Agreement Disputes
* Media Litigation
* Piercing the Corporate Veil
* Real Estate Litigation
* Replevin Actions
* Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
* Supplier and Vendor Disputes
As a result of increased globalization, we address our clients’ business needs at the local, state, federal, and international level. Through alliances with law firms in other states and countries, our Commercial Litigation attorneys have ably represented our business clients in the far corners of the world.
Our Group’s mission is to establish a strategic partnership with our clients to provide them with the most effective representation while bringing about efficient and positive resolutions to their business litigation. RAWLE & HENDERSON’s Commercial Litigation attorneys dedicate themselves to providing the highest quality representations.