Zach Rubinich is a partner in the Philadelphia office of Rawle & Henderson LLP. In his law practice, Zach defends and counsels a variety of businesses, insurers and third-party administrators against workers’ compensation claims in Pennsylvania. In addition, Zach assists his clients to identify ways to control rising workers’ compensation costs without litigation and seeks to recover funds already paid on their claims through subrogation and the Pennsylvania Supersedeas Fund. Based on his extensive experience, the Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Law Section has certified him as Specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law.
Zach has handled all aspects of litigation before workers’ compensation judges, the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, the Commonwealth Court and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Zach is proactive in keeping clients informed about changes in the law and routinely counsels employers, carriers and adjusting companies on claims management strategy, workplace safety, return-to-work programs, employment practices and risk management issues.
Mr. Rubinich is a Vice-Chair for the American Bar Association’s Tort Trial and Insurance Practice (TIPS) Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Law Committee for 2016-2017. He also served as a Vice-Chair in 2015-2016. He is a member of the ABA’s Diversity Committee. Zach was rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell for the fifth consecutive year in 2017. He has been selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2010 to 2014. Rising Stars are the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania who are 40 years old and younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
Zach will be presenting a Lorman Education Services workers' compensation webinar on December 14, 2016, on Work-Related Stress Claims: Overview, the Law and Strategies for Defense. Find out more or register here and receive a 50% discount.
An online webinar co-presented by Zach on Claims Management Techniques in Workers' Compensation Cases is available on-demand from Lorman Education Services. Find out more or register here.
Widener University Commonwealth Law School, J.D. 1999
Member of St. Thomas More Law Society
Lycoming College, B.A., Political Science and Government, 1996
Soccer (Team Co-Captain 1996)
Varsity Golf Team
Theta Chi Fraternity
Alumni Board of Directors, Widener University School of Law
Advisory Council, American Bar Association
Vice-Chair, ABA TIPS Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Law Committee
Board Member, East Pikeland Township Environmental Advisory Council
Volunteer, Law Day Celebration Teacher-in-Classroom
Lorman Distinguished Faculty
- Delia Clark and Zachary Rubinich present Lorman workers’ compensation webinar on November 30
- Zach Rubinich to present Lorman workers’ compensation webinar Dec. 14 on Work-Related Stress Claims
- Rubinich appointed as a Vice-Chair for ABA TIPS Workers’ Comp. & Employers’ Liability Law Committee
- Zach Rubinich presents Workers’ Compensation webinar April 14 on “Work-Related Stress Claims”
- The Legal Intelligencer, April 6, 2016: Rubinich speaks at ABA TIPS Workers’ Comp Midwinter Seminar
- Zach Rubinich speaks at ABA TIPS Workers’ Compensation Midwinter Seminar on March 11
- PA Workers’ Comp News Alert—2016 Statewide Average Weekly Wage Announced
- Rawle’s Reports: Snyder receives Law Alumni Award; WC Alert; Einstein Fundraiser; Quaker Classic
- PA Workers’ Comp News Alert—Decision Regarding Impairment Rating Evaluations
- Rubinich presents WC seminar August 12 on “Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Cases”
- Zach Rubinich presents Workers’ Compensation webinar July 21 on Work-Related Stress Claims
- The Legal Intelligencer, July 7, 2015: Rubinich co-presents workers’ compensation webinar on June 24
- Zach Rubinich selected as Vice-Chair for ABA TIPS Workers’ Comp & Employers’ Liability Law Committee
- Zach Rubinich co-presents WC Webinar on Claims Management Techniques
- Rawle’s Reports, December 2014: Pennsylvania, Construction—Defense Award
- Zach Rubinich to present webinar Dec. 17 on Handling Complex Workplace Injury Claims
- Zach Rubinich to Present WC Webinar on January 7 on Work-Related Stress Claims
- The Legal Intelligencer, Aug. 26, 2014: Zach Rubinich joins firm as partner in Phila. office
- Zachary Rubinich joins Rawle & Henderson as partner in Philadelphia office