Robert A. Fitch is a Resident Partner in the Firm’s New York office. Mr. Fitch concentrates his practice in the defense of architects and engineers, construction, medical and oral surgery malpractice claims, and commercial motor vehicle litigation.
He received his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University and his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law. He is admitted to practice in New York since 1974, as well as in Federal Courts in Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Fitch has tried over 100 cases to verdict and is a member of the Defense Research Institute, Federal Bar Council, PIAA and Trucking Industry Defense Association.
Mr. Fitch was named a New York Metro Super Lawyer in 2013 and 2014 by the publishers of Law & Politics. He has a peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell of AV (the highest).
- New York
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 1973)
Syracuse University (B.A., 1970)
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
Federal Bar Council
- Rawle’s Reports: Robert Fitch selected as NY Super Lawyer; Long Island Office Opens
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 18, Number 3
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 18, Number 1
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 14, Number 9
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 17, Number 8
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 13, Number 2
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 15, Number 8
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 15, Number 7
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 14, Number 10
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 14, Number 8
- Trucking Industry Defense Assn. Summer 2012 Newsletter: NY: Random Drug Tests–Potential Liability
- Claims Quorum, August 2012: New York: Random Drug Tests—Potential Liability
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 12, Number 3