Patrice S. O'Brien has practiced as a civil trial lawyer for over 20 years in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Products Liability and Environmental, Toxic and Mass Torts in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
She received her undergraduate degree from Delaware Valley College, magna cum laude, in 1983, and law degree from Columbus School of Law at Catholic University in 1986.
For the past eight years, she has been the captain of Rawle & Henderson LLP’s race team for the annual Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure, helping to raise funds to find a cure for breast cancer.
Patrice is also currently co-chair of the Medical–Legal Committee of the State Civil Litigation Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Presentations and Publications:
- Speaker, What’s It Worth? Evaluating and Settling Personal Injury Cases, Pennsylvania Association for Justice CLE Program, Philadelphia, PA, April 2016
- Speaker, Practical Ethics for Personal Injury Practitioners, Dispute Resolution Institute (DRI) Personal Injury Practicum, Philadelphia, PA, October 2015
- Co-Author, Pennsylvania, Medical Malpractice—$19.5 Million Jury Verdict Vacated, Rawle’s Reports, Vol. 19, No. 2, February 2015
- New Jersey
The Catholic University of America, J.D. 1986
Delaware Valley College, (B.S., magna cum laude, 1983)
- The Legal Intelligencer, April 25, 2016: Patrice O’Brien speaks at PA Assn. for Justice CLE event
- Patrice S. O’Brien speaks at Pennsylvania Association for Justice CLE event on April 8
- The Legal Intelligencer, Mar. 3, 2016: O’Brien to co-chair Medical-Legal Comm. of Phila. Bar Assn.
- The Legal Intelligencer, Feb. 23, 2016: Chludzinski, O’Brien, To and Oster named Of Counsel
- Rawle’s Reports, Feb. 2016: Pennsylvania: Personal Injury—Defense Verdict in Philadelphia County
- David Chludzinski, Patrice O’Brien, Cheng To named Of Counsel to the Firm
- Rawle’s Reports: Snyder receives Law Alumni Award; WC Alert; Einstein Fundraiser; Quaker Classic
- Patrice S. O’Brien selected to co-chair Medical-Legal Committee of Philadelphia Bar Association
- Rawle & Henderson LLP supports Auxiliary of Einstein Healthcare Network fundraiser on November 7
- Patrice S. O’Brien speaks at DRI 2015 Personal Injury Practicum on October 22
- Rawle’s Reports, Feb. 2015: Pennsylvania, Medical Malpractice—$19.5 Million Jury Verdict Vacated
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 18, Number 11
- Komen Race for Cure Appreciation Celebration honors Rawle & Henderson race team
- Rawle’s Reports, September 2014: New Workers’ Compensation partner Zach Rubinich
- The Legal Intelligencer, Aug. 13, 2014: Komen for the Cure honors R&H race team
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 17, Number 8
- Rawle & Henderson LLP forms Child Advocacy Practice Group