Patrice O'Brien has practiced as a civil trial lawyer for over 20 years in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Products Liability and Environmental, Toxic and Mass Torts in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
She received her undergraduate degree from Delaware Valley College, magna cum laude, in 1983, and law degree from Columbus School of Law at Catholic University in 1986.
- New Jersey
The Catholic University of America, J.D. 1986
Delaware Valley College, (B.S., magna cum laude, 1983)
- Rawle & Henderson LLP supports Auxiliary of Einstein Healthcare Network fundraiser on November 7
- Patrice O’Brien speaks at DRI 2015 Personal Injury Practicum on October 22
- Rawle’s Reports, Feb. 2015: Pennsylvania, Medical Malpractice—$19.5 Million Jury Verdict Vacated
- Rawle’s Reports, November 2014: Pennsylvania, Construction—Summary Judgment
- Komen Race for Cure Appreciation Celebration honors Rawle & Henderson race team
- Rawle’s Reports, September 2014: New Workers’ Compensation partner Zach Rubinich
- The Legal Intelligencer, Aug. 13, 2014: Komen for the Cure honors R&H race team
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 17, Number 8
- Rawle & Henderson LLP forms Child Advocacy Practice Group