Nigel A. Greene received his law degree in 1994 from Georgetown University Law Center, where he was active in Moot Court competition. He achieved Quarterfinalist status in the Advocacy Competition. He earned his undergraduate degree in 1989 from the Virginia Polytechnic and State University.
Mr. Greene served as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia as a prosecutor in the Major Trials Unit where he successfully tried numerous cases, including jury trials, involving major felonies. Now, he focuses his practice on the defense of commercial motor vehicles, municipalities, commercial general liability, and premises liability matters. In addition, he serves as an arbitrator in Philadelphia County. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Greene currently serves as Vice-Chair of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) Commercial Transportation Litigation General Committee. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the Trucking Industry Defense Association.
He served his community as a Lieutenant in the volunteer fire company.
Assistant District Attorney, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1994-1999
Major Crimes Unit-prosecuted complex felony offenses in jury and bench trials
Arbitrator, Philadelphia Arbitration Center
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Virginia Polytechnic and State University (B.A., 1989)
Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1994)
Barrister’s Council Annual Trial Advocacy Competition
American Bar Association
Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
Vice-Chair, ABA TIPS Commercial Transportation Litigation General Committee
The Lawyer's Club of Philadelphia
- Nigel Greene speaks at 2017 ABA Transportation Megaconference in New Orleans
- Transportation Law Update, September 2016
- The Legal Intelligencer, Aug. 30, 2016: Nigel Greene appointed to ABA TIPS transportation committee
- Greene appointed Vice-Chair of ABA TIPS Commercial Transportation Litigation General Committee
- The Legal Intelligencer, Dec. 7, 2015: Greene sits as Judge for Quaker Classic Mock Trial
- Rawle’s Reports: Snyder receives Law Alumni Award; WC Alert; Einstein Fundraiser; Quaker Classic
- Nigel Greene, Fred Buck sit as Judges for University of Pennsylvania Law’s Quaker Classic
- Transportation Law Update: Pennsylvania—Admitted Liability/Reduced Damages
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 18, Number 8
- Nigel Greene appointed Vice-Chair of ABA TIPS Commercial Transportation Litigation General Committee
- Nigel Greene participates in DriveCam trucking conference in California
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 15, Number 4
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 12, Number 1
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 13, Number 6