Nigel A. Greene received his law degree in 1994 from Georgetown University Law Center where he was active in Moot Court competition. He achieved Quarterfinalist status in the Advocacy Competition. He earned his undergraduate degree in 1989 from the Virginia Polytechnic and State University.
Mr. Greene served as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia as a prosecutor in the Major Trials Unit where he successfully tried numerous cases, including jury trials, involving major felonies. Now, he focuses his practice on the defense of commercial motor vehicles, complex commercial litigation and casualty and premises liability matters. In addition, he serves as an arbitrator in Philadelphia County. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Greene currently serves as Vice-Chair of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) Commercial Transportation Litigation General Committee.
He serves his community as a Lieutenant in the volunteer fire company.
Assistant District Attorney, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1994-1999
Major Crimes Unit-prosecuted complex felony offenses in jury and bench trials
Arbitrator, Philadelphia Arbitration Center
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Virginia Polytechnic and State University (B.A., 1989)
Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1994)
Barrister’s Council Annual Trial Advocacy Competition
Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
The Lawyer's Club of Philadelphia
- Transportation Law Update: Pennsylvania—Admitted Liability/Reduced Damages
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 18, Number 8
- Nigel Greene appointed Vice-Chair of ABA TIPS Commercial Transportation Litigation General Committee
- Nigel Greene participates in DriveCam trucking conference in California
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 15, Number 4
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 12, Number 1
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 13, Number 6