Linda Dobbins earned her law degree, cum laude, from Widener University School of Law in 1996. She was a member of the National Moot Court Honor Society. She graduated from Trenton State College, cum laude, with a B.S. degree in 1992. She served as an Intern with the Honorable Virginia Long, Presiding Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, Trenton, New Jersey, and as a Law Clerk for the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Linda is an experienced attorney who focuses her practice on toxic and mass tort defense. She is admitted to practice in the state courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
She was the Recipient of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas First Judicial District’s Roll of Honor award from the District’s Pro Bono Committee for her pro bono service in Philadelphia’s legal community.
- New Jersey
Trenton State College (B.S., cum laude, 1992)
Widener University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1996)
National Moot Court Honor Society
Certificates of Achievement in Complex Litigation, and Sales and Leases
- The Legal Intelligencer, Top Laterals/New Partners, March 2016: Linda Dobbins elected to partnership
- The Legal Intelligencer, Jan. 29, 2016: Linda Dobbins elected to partnership
- Linda Dobbins, Anthony Luis elected to partnership
- Rawle’s Reports, January 2016: New Partners, Of Counsel, Announcements
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 17, Number 8
- Rawle & Henderson LLP forms Child Advocacy Practice Group