David R. Chludzinski concentrates his practice on the defense of commercial motor vehicles and their insurers. David earned his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law at Penn State University. While attending law school, he was a Comments Editor on the International Law Review and he received the C.A.L.I. Award for advanced pre-trial advocacy. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from Boston College.
David is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Pennsylvania.
David was selected as a "Pennsylvania Rising Star" by Super Lawyers and Law & Politics Magazine in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Rising Stars are the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania who are 40 years old and younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
David was elected to a three-year term on the Allegheny County Bar Association’s Civil Litigation Section Council in June 2015.
Author: Pennsylvania—Amendments to Expert Discovery, Transportation Law Update, Vol. 16, No. 3, August 2015
Co-Author, Pennsylvania/Connecticut: Log Violations Before Restart, New Jersey Motor Truck Association February 2012 Bulletin
Co-Author, Log Violations Before Restart, Transportation Law Update, Vol. 13, No. 1, January 2012
Co-Author, Where Do You Want To Depose Your Driver?, Trucking Law Update, Vol. 8, No. 6, June 2007
Author, A Most Certain Tragedy, but a Reason to Side-Step the Constitution and Values of the United States?, Penn State International Law Review, 23 Penn St. Int’l. L. Rev. 227
United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2005)
Boston College at Chestnut Hill (B.A., cum laude, 2001)
Allegheny County Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association (PMTA)
- David Chludzinski selected as a 2015 Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Law Weekly, August 4, 2015: David Chludzinski elected to 3-year term on ACBA CL council
- Transportation Law Update: PENNSYLVANIA — Amendments to Expert Discovery
- David Chludzinski elected to three-year term on ACBA Civil Litigation Section Council
- Rawle’s Reports, Volume 18, Number 8
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 13, Number 1
- David Chludzinski, transportation attorney in Pittsburgh office, joins SW Chapter of PMTA
- NJMTA Feb 2012 Bulletin: PA/CT Log Violations Before Restart