Brian A. McCall is an active trial lawyer who has successfully defended commercial motor vehicle and premises liability matters for national insurance carriers and third party administrators throughout Pennsylvania.
He received his law degree in 1998 from Widener University School of Law. He received his undergraduate degree from Elizabethtown College in 1995.
He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
U.S. District Court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
Widener University School of Law (J.D., 1998)
Elizabethtown College (B.S., 1995)
- Transportation Law Update, July 2013: PA/NJ/DE: Dual Liability For Shippers And Motor Carriers
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 14, Number 1
- TIDA Winter 2012 Newsletter: PA: Towing and Towing Storage Facility Standards Act
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 13, Number 8
- Transportation Law Update, Volume 13, Number 9